Monday, March 19, 2012

Seek God for the City - Day 27: He isn't hiding

We are continuing to Seek God for the City, following this great plan laid out by Waymakers.  


Our weekly focus is: praying for hope for evangelization of every people.  Under that umbrella, we are seeking God this week on behalf of Europe and Central Asia. Today, we are seeking God on behalf of broken families, and for His Name to be honored among all peoples
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seek God.

For this is what the LORD says, he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; 

he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited, he says: 


“I am the LORD, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.


"Gather together and come; assemble, you fugitives from the nations. Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood, who pray to gods that cannot save. " Isaiah 45:18-20



Seek God.  


He wants you to.  He has made things and moved things so that we would!



...the LORD...who created the heavens...did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited...  God created all there is for you and I to be here!  

And he says: ...I have not spoken in secret... I have not said...‘Seek me in vain.’ What He has said is open for us to hear, and He is not hiding.

He also says:  Gather together and come... 

God made the universe for us.  He is not hiding.  He asks us to come together and seek.  He want us to come together with each other and to come together with Him.  He is ready for us to fall into His arms.

He says so.

Seek.

Find.

No comments: