Friday, December 3, 2010

"I am so weak that I can hardly write, I cannot read my Bible, I cannot even pray, I can only lie still in God's arms like a little child, and trust."

"I am so weak that I can hardly write, I cannot read my Bible, I cannot even pray, I can only lie still in God's arms like a little child, and trust."

ListenDaily – 03 December 2010: Trust = joy, peace, hope

Joy, peace, and hope -- do you have all you need of these?

Are you as joyful as you can be -- as you want to be? As peaceful? As full of hope?

You can be.

This Sunday, Lord willing, I will be presenting a message based partially on Romans 15:4-13. Each day this week we will look at a portion of that passage, today, verse 13:

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.“

As you trust in Him, God stands waiting to fill you with joy; fill you with peace; overflow you with hope.

Filled to overflowing with joy, peace, and hope. Could you stand a little more of these?
Trust Him.


INTERESTING THOUGHTS
"Believe in Him and not trust in Him? You might as well say, the Jews did love Him when they nailed Him to the cross." Anthony Farindon

"I am so weak that I can hardly write, I cannot read my Bible, I cannot even pray, I can only lie still in God's arms like a little child, and trust." Hudson Taylor

No comments: