Monday, June 28, 2010

ListenDaily – 28 June 2010: Covenant?

ListenDaily – 28 June 2010: Covenant?

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Good morning friends! Lord willing, my wife and I will be closing on a new home today at 1 p.m., and will be moving and cleaning and cleaning and painting and painting and...well, you get the picture. I am not sure when our internet service will be connected at the new house, hopefully soon. Until then, I will be taking a short break from writing, but not from praying. May I ask you to pray for my family, during this time of stress, change, and upheaval, that we keep a 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 covenant with God and each other? Maybe you would like to consider doing it too:

1 - Be joyful always
2 - Pray continually
3 - Give thanks in all circumstances
4 - Remember that this is God's will for us

Thank you, Pastor Jim

No comments: