Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ListenDaily - 30 June 2009: Whew!

ListenDaily - 30 June 2009: Whew!

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."
1 Corinthians 9:23 NIV (find any passage at www.Biblegateway.org)

What a two weeks I have had! For those of you who do not know, I spent the week of June 13th - 19th in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico, with six other adults and eleven youth from our church. I returned to our annual Vacation Bible School, over 200 kids screaming, laughing, learning, and praising God. And I got to teach them how to share their faith with others.

My cup is spilling over!

Both the mission trip and VBS required a lot of planning, hard work, and long hours, for many, many people. Why do we do this? "I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."

I have truly been blessed.
Now that I have shared that...what is on your mind? Is there a passage, an idea, or a question that you would like to investigate here in the ListenDaily?

I eagerly wait for your response!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions:

1. How has God blessed you lately? 2. Do you easily recognize His blessing? 3. What Scripture/theology/God-related question is on your mind?




INTERESTING THOUGHTS:
"A man may lose the good things of this life against his will;
but if he loses the eternal blessings, he does so with his own consent."
Augustine

No comments: